The World Bank is inviting applications for an opening on its Inspection Panel. Members must have a deep understanding and development issues and a track record of involvement in the complexity of development projects, exposure to the private sector’s involvement in such projects, impeccable personal and professional integrity, sound judgment and intellectual rigor, a strong record of leadership and teamwork, and must be able to communicate effectively and command trust across a broad and diverse range of stakeholders. Accordingly, the ideal candidate should have:
- Significant and relevant experience and education in economic, legal, social, environmental, or other development-related fields.
- Outstanding credentials in his or her individual field of expertise.
- A reputation for thorough and fair dealing, and the ability to remain independent, including from Bank Management and the Board, in the exercise of his or her duties.
- Direct exposure to development issues and hands-on experience working in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of and experience relating to the operations of the World Bank or similar institutions.
- Ability and willingness to travel to developing countries.
A full position description will be sent upon receipt of nominations or expressions of interest to WBGInspectionPanel@boyden.com
A posting of the position description and further information on the Panel’s activities can be found on the Panel’s website, http://www.worldbank.org/inspectionpanel
Deadline May 1, 2017.
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe