Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawian candidates to fill the following post:
SECRETARY (3) UNIVERSITY OFFICE
- Malawi School Certificate of Education.
- Diploma in Secretarial Management/Advanced Diploma in Business Management and Administration from a recognized institution.
- Shorthand speed of 120 words per minute.
- Typing Advance (SO words per minute).
- Office Procedures.
- English for Business Communication.
- Secretarial experience of at least 3 years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Successful candidates will be undertaking the following duties:
- Maintaining a filing system which will allow easy retrieval of information;
- Maintaining incoming and outgoing mail to ensure that it is directed to the appropriate offices;
- Making travel arrangements and all other arrangements for meetings;
- Taking minutes of meetings;
- Answering telephone calls and keeping records of outgoing telephone calls, mail and postage;
- Maintaining a diary for the section in order to facilitate adherence to work schedules and meeting deadlines;
- Custody and disbursement of office supplies and stationery and requests for replenishment;
- Ensuring that office premises are secure and tidy.
- Ability to interact with fellow staff;
- Able to handle secretarial duties with professionalism and confidentiality.
Applications including a detailed Curriculum Moe with up to date contact details, copies of certificates and academic transcripts and names of three traceable referees should be submitted to the address below:-
The University Registrar, University Office, P.O. Box 278, Zomba
Closing date is 22nd July, 2017.
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe