PUMA Energy Malawi Limited, a leading supplier of Petroleum Products in Malawi is urgently inviting applications for the position of Assistant Depot Manager (Trainee).
Assistant Depot Manager (Trainee)
The Job Reporting to the Assistant Depot Manager, the person will be trained in different depot operations functions: overall depot operations, administration, supervision and control of all activities at the depot.
In particular, he/she will be trained on;
- Storage, handling, and fuel delivery operations to manage the depot safely and efficiently.
- People Management, to enable him/her to effectively manage Depot and Bulk Vehicle Operators.
- How to manage the depot operation in accordance with the Puma HSSE Policy, operations procedures and Legislated and Engineering standards.
- Performance of all Engineering Contractors, security contractors and control of all matters pertaining to depot security and maintenance.
- How to provide Leadership by setting high personal standards, leading by example, ensuring follow through, and demonstrating commitment to building a motivated workforce at the depot
- How to train & coach staff to develop a highly skilled and dedicated team â€” getting it right first time, every timeâ€™.
- Must have a Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering or any related area.
- Must be willing to understand Depot Operations and transportation.
- Must have thorough knowledge of applicable local laws, standards and regulations in Petroleum industry.
- Must be willing to work long hours and tight schedules and to learn new systems
- Must have the ability to prioritize and schedule work, meet multiple deadlines, communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure and old hours.
All interested persons who meet the above requirements should send their applications together with their detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than Friday, 28th July 2017.
The Human Resources Manager, PUMA Energy Malawi Limited, P.O. Box 469, Blantyre
Only short-listed applicants will be acknowledged Envelopes should be clearly marked â€œApplication for the Post of â€œAssistant Assistant Depot Manager (Trainee)â€�
â€œPUMA Energy Malawi Ltd is an equal opportunity employerâ€�
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe