Name of the Project: Consulting Services to Undertake a Feasibility Study, Detailed Design, Preparation of Tender Documents & Construction Supervision for the Improvement of the Mwanza, Dedza & Muloza Border Crossings; Southern Africa Trade & Transport Facilitation Program – APL2 (SATTFP-APL2)
Nature of Services: Feasibility Study, Detailed Design, Preparation of Tender Documents & Construction Supervision
Project is funded by: World Bank
Duration of the Project: 21 Months (9 Months: Design Phase + 12 Months: Construction Phase)
Proposed Position: Resident Team Leader (Design Phase)
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture / Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying
- Must be registered/member with a relevant professional regulatory body and have a current practicing certificate
- Around 20+ years of experience
- Must have served in a similar capacity on at least eight (8) projects of similar magnitude and complexity in the past 10 years
- Must have a working experience of at least 3 years in sub-Saharan Africa
The expert should possess good managerial skills, with hands on experience on building design projects. Should have working experience on projects funded by international funding agencies and experience in African region is must.
Proposed Input: 8 months
Mobilization: Immediately, subject to approval of CV by the client
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
For more information on any international Highways and Bridge assignments please contact Joel Chattaway at ewi recruitment