Illovo Sugar Malawi Limited Nchalo operations situated 80 km South of Blantyre invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position in the Agriculture Department.
Qualification & Experience
- Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE)
- Minimum of Certificate in Land Surveying
- Those with Diploma in Land Surveying/Land Administration will have added advantage
- Should have 3 years experience in a very busy Construction Industry.
- Takes tachy or data using dumpy level, total station, theodolite and GPS so that fields are prepared to recommended standards
- Sets out buildings and fields structures e.g. feeder boxes, culverts etc
- Marks hectares by pegging first and thereafter put hectare markers to determine the size of the area
- Creates maps, plans or profiles by computing or down loading the collected data into a computer and turn it into meaningful information for the design of the structure that is in question
- Supervision of leveling and leveled fields
- Enforcing work place Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) measures.
In return, the company offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the position, including free housing, water and electricity.
Applicants who have the necessary qualifications and experience as detailed above should send their application letters, including contact details, together with a detailed CV with at least two traceable referees to:-
The Human Resources Manager,
Nchalo Sugar Estate
Private Bag 50,
Email your application letter and CV to:
Closing date for receiving application letters is 29th March, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged,
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe