|Salary:||To be advised|
|Contract type:||Fixed Term|
|Contract length:||18 months|
|Full Time:||37 hours per week|
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
To manage the strategic development, implementation and successful delivery of the Education Programme
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Excellent management skills, significant experience managing complex projects/programmes
- Relevant university degree
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of project cycle management tools
- Experience and knowledge of the relevant programme area
- Proven experience of securing external funding and grants, including proposal and report writing
- Significant experience of donor contract/relationship management
- Leadership skills, people management skills, experience of developing, coaching and managing high performing teams
- Risk management
- Experience of the financial management of budgets, including building a budget, monitoring and managing expenditure
- Previous experience of having compiled financial reports
- Experience in developing M&E tools and systems
- Excellent IT skills
- Practical experience gained within a volunteering/NGO context and of managing a volunteer programme
- Confidence and experience in external representation.
- Excellent management skills and experience
- Clean, valid driving license
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
To submit your application, click on ‘Make an application’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
|Application Closing Date:||11 Sep 2016|