The Office of the Director of Public Procurement invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant position:
Senior Clerical Officer (SCO) (PP1 0)
- Must be a holder of Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE).
- Candidates should be the serving Clerical Officer (CO) with at least 4 yearsâ€™ experience at that level.
- Supervising Registry Clerks.
- Distributing mail to action officers Compilation of Pension/Gratuity PSR 36 forms
- Maintenance of Record of Service Cards
- Training Clerks and Messengers in handling of mail and other related duties.
- Any other duties assigned by the Controlling Officer.
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CVs), copies of certificates and names of three traceable referees should be addressed to:
Office of the Director of Public Procurement,
Private Bag 383
NOTE: Female applicants are encouraged to apply
Closing Date: 5th May, 2017
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe