Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following post existing on Parliament of Malawi Establishment:
Vacancy Number: PSC/32/17
Post: Security Assistant
Responsible to: Senior Security Assistant
Salary: Within salary range applicable to Grade M in the Parliamentary Service
To provide security cover and surveillance to Parliament Building, Property and Staff,
- Monitoring premises through foot patrols. surveillance cameras,
- Maintaining visitors logs and filling out theft records;
- Checking against crimes such as theft or vandalism.
- Keeping the establishment premises safe;
- Issuing personal identification cards to visitors and ensuring retrieval of the same;
- Manning the entry points to the National Assembly;
- Ensuring safety and security in and around the Parliament Premises.
- Monitoring access to schemes and visitors;
- Timely reporting of crime related incidences occurring within the Parliament Premises;
- Registering visitors and cars entering and leaving the Parliament Premises.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- MSCE with two (2) years experience as ex-Army/Police with a clean record of service and be ready to be on 24 hour security call
Method of Application
Applicants should include detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees, copies of certified educational and professional certificates, addressee to the address below not later than 17th March, 2017.
Parliamentary Service Commission,
Private Bag 8362,
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe