Business Development Officer
Old Mutual Investment Group [OMIG] is a licensed portfolio and investment management company within the Old Mutual Malawi group of companies that offers customers a full array of investment offerings, styles and asset classes. OMIGâ€™s priority is to deliver performance through focus. For over 68 years we have provided strong investment returns to our esteemed customers. Our vision is to be Malawiâ€™s preferred portfolio and investment manager.
OMIG is now looking to recruit a self-motivated, energetic, results-minded and competent person to fill the position of Business Development Officer. The position is tenable in Blantyre.
The successful candidate will report to the Business Development Manager.
- Develop new business from corporate & institutional customers for short term and long term investment and savings products.
- Create, develop and manage the business pipeline and develop new business from other retail investors.
- Maintain existing business and champion the treating of customers fairly in all business development and customer service processes.
- Key account relationship management.
- Monitor and address customer complaints.
- Conduct research and analysis of market and customer needs.
- Plan, implement and measure effectiveness of marketing activities and taking corrective action.
- Must have a first degree from a recognised university in business studies, marketing, or business administration.
- At a minimum, must have at least 3 yearsâ€™ experience in sales and business development of financial or bank products aimed at mobilising new deposits, in particular from corporate & institutional customers;
- Must have proficiency is Microsoft Office especially Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel; and be able to do presentations to corporate and institutional customers.
- Must have strong interest in financial markets.
- Possession of team-skills and report-writing skills will also be of paramount importance.
If you strongly feel that you have the interest, passion and the necessary skills for this role, please submit your application and updated CV with three traceable referees not later than noon on 31st May 2017 to:
The Human Resources Executive,
Old Mutual, Old Mutual Building,
30 Glyn Jones Road
P.O. Box 393,
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe