Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the position of Accountant (M6), tenable at MPC head office, Blantyre.
DUTES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reconciliation of all the transactions for all agency services every month.
- Producing reports for MPC Management and the owners of agency products and services.
- Acting as a liaison officer of MPC to the owners of the products and services on accounting perspective.
- Reconciliation of MPC EMO (Fast Cash) transactions monthly.
- Reconciliation of Telecentre transactions on monthly basis.
- Any other finance related duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Have Bachelors Degree in Accounting from a recognised institution.
- Have a minimum of 5 years working experience in accounting.
- Be not more than 35 years.
- Be of high integrity and honest.
- Be self motivated.
- Be with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Applications with CV and copies of certificates should be addressed to.
The Postmaster General, Malawi Posts Corporation, P.O. Box 602, Blantyre.
The deadline for receiving applications is 16th June, 2017 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe