Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc â€“ Dwangwa Estate, situated 60 kilometres north of Nkhota kota District Headquarters invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy in the Human Resources Division â€“ Health Care Section.
The candidate will among other duties perform the following:
- Diagnosing & treating oral diseases, promoting oral hygiene and preventing oral diseases.
- Restoring oral & dental health of patients
- Providing dental and other medical imaging on patients for diagnostic purposes.
- Ensuring that all dental and imaging equipment are in good working order at all times.
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Certificate/diploma in Dental technology or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years practical work experience in a busy institution
- Willingness to respond swiftly to the demands of customers
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Confident to work as a sole specialist and adviser in their area of expertise
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Applicants who believe have the necessary qualifications and experience as detailed above should send their application letters, contact details, and a detailed CV with at least three traceable referees to:-
The Human Resources Manager,
Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc â€” Dwangwa Estate,
P.O Box 46
Or email to:
Fax to 01295242
Closing date for applications is Monday 12 June, 2017. Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe