Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following post existing on Parliament of Malawi Establishment:
Vacancy Number: PSC/27/17
Responsible to: System Analyst/ Programmer
Salary: Within salary range applicable to Grade K in the Parliamentary Service
Purpose of the Job
- To implement ICT Programmes
- Liaising with users and providing advice on ICT services,
- Maintaining computer systems,
- Investigating and reporting on the application of new IT techniques;
- Installing and configuring hardware and software;
- Supporting users at duty station;
- Maintaining and upgrading the available software systems,
- Ensuring safety of ICT soft and hardware;
- Monitoring stock on computer consumables.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced Diploma or Diploma in ICT
- With three (3) years’ experience from a recognized institution.
- Prior work experience in the public sector will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should include detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees, copies of certified educational and professional certificates, addressee to the address below not later than 17th March, 2017.
Parliamentary Service Commission,
Private Bag 8362,
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe