Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following post existing on Parliament of Malawi Establishment:
Vacancy Number PSC/11/17
Post: Principal Protocol Officer (Non-Established)
Responsible to: Chief Protocol Officer
Responsible for: Protocol officer
Salary: Within salary range applicable to Grade in the Parliamentary Service
Purpose of the Job
- To plan, coordinate, execute. or supervise the proper conduct of ceremonies, special events, official social functions, and visits of distinguished visitors for the Assembly.
- Coordinating and setting up of meeting conferences;
- Coordinating drafting of speeches and Reports;
- Developing information packages for National Assembly,
- Media liaison and supervision of staff in lower ranks,
- Organizing regular meeting and Press Conferences on specific issues affecting National Assembly.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies/Public Relations/International Relations and Journalism
- With three (3) years’ experience gained in the Public sector.
Method of Application
Applicants should include detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees, copies of certified educational and professional certificates, addressee to the address below not later than 17th March, 2017.
Parliamentary Service Commission,
Private Bag 8362,
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe