The Office of the Director of Public Procurement invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant position:
PBX Operator (PP12)
- Malawi School Certificate of Education.
- One (1) year experience as a PBX or Switchboard Operator.
- Experience in customer service.
- Answers and screens calls for the Directorate, routes call to the most appropriate location
- Answers general questions and directs walk-in traffic.
- Maintains an updated internal telephone directory to facilitate the efficiency of calls
- Performs general office duties including filing, sorting and mailing documents.
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CVs), copies of certificates and names of three traceable referees should be addressed to:
Office of the Director of Public Procurement,
Private Bag 383
NOTE: Female applicants are encouraged to apply
Closing Date: 5th May, 2017
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe