Old Mutual Malawi is looking for a suitable, qualified and mature candidate to fill the position of Payroll Administrator in the Finance Department based in Blantyre.
The person will drive payroll matters for the Old Mutual Group in processing payroll data and other associated transactions for executives, managers and administration staff.
- Processing payroll, staff benefits with related activities timely and accurately.
- Providing timely and thoughtful responses to payroll related enquiries.
- Performing monthly payroll bank reconciliations.
- Preparing routine personnel reports and assisting with forecasting of personnel costs, which includes detailed explanations of significant variances in budget compared to actuals.
- Helping with day to day payroll processes.
- Providing relevant summary reports from payroll to finance for appropriate action.
- Compiling and reconciling PA.Y.E. schedule on monthly basis.
- Medical scheme, pension scheme, loan reconciliations, integration and posting.
- Processing of staff payments.
- A holder of a Degree in Accounting/Finance or a Diploma in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in processing payroll management in a busy work environment in a busy work environment for a degree holder and 5 yearsâ€™ experience for a Diploma holder.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Pastel Payroll, Microsoft excel, word and outlook.
- Must be a professional who is mature, pro-active, self-motivated and organized.
- Ability to keep payroll information confidential at all times.
- Good communication skills and human relations skills.
- Sober, mature and presentable.
- Decision making skills.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills for the role, please submit your application and updated CV not later than Friday, 8th June, 2017 to:
The Human Resources Executive
P O. Box 393
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe