The National Food Reserve Agency (NFRA) would like to engage the services of Security Guards on full time basis for Lilongwe, Mzuzu, Mangochi, Kazomba (Mzimba), Limbe, Bangula and Luchenza Silos Complex.
- Applicants should be educated to at least Junior Certificate level, must be energetic and in good health.
- Experience working in Police Service or the military would be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guarding and patrolling the premises around the complex.
- Maintaining occurrence book.
- Reporting daily incidents.
- Manning the main gate.
- Checking and recording documentation of incoming and outgoing vehicles.
- Conducting hand over on shift with fellow security guards.
- Any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
Submission of Applications
Interested persons who meet the above requirements should submit their applications by 20th June, 2017, indicating where one would want to be interviewed from and work; out of Lilongwe, Mzuzu, Mangochi, Kazomba (Mzimba), Limbe, Luchenza and Bangula
The Chief Executive Officer,
National Food Reserve Agency,
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe