Organization: International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc.
Closing date: 01 May 2017
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over two hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
Job Title: M&E Field Coordinator
Department/Location: Lilongwe, Malawi
Reports To: Project Manager
Type: Full-Time, Project Based
Overview: IBTCI seeks an M&E Field Coordinator candidate, for a 5-year period, for the USAID/Malawi Results Verification and Indicator Data Quality Assessments (DQA) Activity for the Organized Network of Services for Everyone’s (ONSE) Health; or Health, Population, Nutrition (HPN) MELS task order.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for coordinating all data collection activities.
· Manage all enumerator teams.
· Collaborate with key personnel to design and implement data quality assessments and verifications.
· Coordinate operations and logistics.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Familiar with USAID’s objectives, approaches and operations, particularly as they relate to data quality and global health indicators.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to travel to various regions of Malawi as needed.
• Excellent written and spoken English skills required.
• Strong coordination and leadership abilities.
• Experience supervising and leading diverse teams preferred.
• Experience with MNCH, FP/RH, malaria, WASH and/or health systems strengthening programming preferred.
• Must have at least seven years of related experience in performance monitoring, tracking data quality, and data management.
• Experience in leading statistically valid data collection efforts required.
• At least 5 years of related experience leading teams in remote areas required.
• Proven experience leading field activities.
• Excellent communication, team management, and leadership skills.
· Master’s Degree in International Development, Economics, Global Health, Political Science, Public Administration, Business Administration, or other related field required.
· Formal training in monitoring and evaluation preferred.
Working Environment: Office environment and field work.
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position may include supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: The candidate is required to travel to various regions around Malawi.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
How to apply:
To apply, please utilize IBTCI’s online application portal by accessing this link: https://careers-ibtci.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&hashed=-435657028
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe