Organization: Social Impact
Closing date: 15 Aug 2016
In-Country Coordinator, Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), Malawi Evaluation Design and Implementation Services, Environmental and Natural Resource Management (ENRM) Project, Malawi
Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. SI’s mission is to improve the effectiveness of international development programs in improving people’s lives. We provide a full range of management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies. We provide services globally in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, project and program design, organizational capacity building, and gender and social analysis. SI services cross-cut all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. SI’s clients include US government agencies such as USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the US Department of State, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and non-profits.
SI is planning to bid on a performance evaluation of the Environmental and Natural Resource Management (ENRM) Project in the MCC Malawi Compact. The ongoing, ENRM project’s how to create guest user in macbook air objective is to reduce costly disruptions and ensure the sustainability and increase efficiency of Malawi’s hydropower generation. The evaluation will be looking at the ENRM Project as whole, and selected individual grants awarded and implemented under the ENRM and the Social and Gender Enhancement Fund Activity grant facility.
SI is seeking an In-Country Coordinator for the MCC Evaluation Design and Implementation Services, Environmental and Natural Resource Management (ENRM) Project in Malawi. The In-Country Coordinator will be responsible for liaising with key stakeholders in-country, and assist any foreign-based evaluation team members in communication and completion of tasks, including follow-up with deliverables such as data collection, and the status of project implementation. The period of performance will be one year, with the possibility of four option years. This position will be based in Malawi.
Please note: This is a local position. Only citizens of Malawi will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
- Experience in coordinating with developing country government, ministries and/or local NGOs/CBOs for the design and implementation of evaluations, including addressing weaknesses as needed.
- Experience handling logistics of data collection (setting up interviews, tracking completions, locating participants, identifying and setting up locations for interviews and focus groups, etc.).
- Experience with data entry and transcription of qualitative interviews and focus group data.
- Familiarity with international donor regulations, specifically USG funded programs highly preferred.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, within the context of a larger team.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls. =BN1
How to apply:
Powered by Jobs Lesotho