Malawi Blood Transfusion Service (MBTS) is a Trust that was established to provide a safe and adequate supply of blood and blood products to meet the needs of all patients in authorised hospitals in Malawi. It is committed to meet its objective of collecting, processing and testing all blood from voluntary non remunerated blood donors in low-risk populations to international standards, in a cost efficient manner. â€¢
The MBTS is seeking suitable candidate for the following post: Accounts Assistant-Projects
To provide financial accounting support
Qualification and experience
- Diploma in Accounting
- Computer literacy
- Having worked in a similar position for three years
The MBTS is seeking suitable candidate for the following post: Public Relations Assistant
The Public Relations Assistant is responsible to and receives direction from the Senior Public Relations Assistant. The post holder will be responsible for carrying out motivational talks and assisting in implementing the marketing and public relations strategy for donor education, motivation, recruitment, recall and retention.
Qualification and Experience
- Certificate in Marketing/Public Relations
- 2 years working experience,
- Initiative, confidence, outgoing personality, diplomatic skills with considerable drive to ensure that the goals and objectives of the Service are achieved
- Computer literacy is a must.
The MBTS is seeking suitable candidate for the following post: Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator is responsible to and receives direction from the Public Relations Officer. He/she works in close collaboration with the Senior Public Relations Assistants at all centres. He/ she will also liaise with the Heads of Transfusion Centres.
- The post holder will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of blood donor recruitment project implemented by the Swiss Red Cross in Blantyre and Lilongwe as well as conducting related activities as assigned by the MBTS.
- He/she will ensure smooth operation of Club 25 and the Blood Donor Association of Malawi, improved social media communication between the MBTS and its stakeholders and production and dissemination of IEC materials including TV and radio adverts among others.
- In addition, he/she will monitor the success of the activities he/she is responsible for project and adjust when necessary. He/she will also be responsible for production of reports as required.
Qualifications and experience
- A Bachelorâ€™s degree from a recognized university in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Social Sciences Education or Marketing;
- Those with Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (CIM) are eligible to apply;
- The prospective candidate should have at least 3 years work experience.
- Computer literary is essential;
- The post requires a person with initiative, confidence, outgoing personality and diplomatic skills with considerable drive to ensure that the goals and objectives of the Service are achieved.
The MBTS is seeking suitable candidate for the following post:.
Administrative Assistant (1 Post) – Mzuzu
To carry out all secretarial duties in a confidential and professional manner and provide all necessary support services to Senior staff at MBTS.
Qualifications and experience
- MSCE plus Secretarial certificates,
- A working experience of 3 years in relevant post,
- Good communication skills,
- Professional knowledge and skills.
Application letters and Curriculum Vitae with at least three traceable referees from suitably qualified persons should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Malawi Blood Transfusion Service,
P. O. Box 2681
The closing date for receipt of application letters is, 20th May, 2017
MBTS is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe