Organization: Ayala Consulting
Closing date: 31 Jul 2016
The Malawi Ministry of Gender is implementing a Social Cash Transfer Programme in partnership with Ayala Consulting to co-manage the implementation of Social Cash Transfer Programme with funds coming from International Donors.
This programme targets to help alleviate the poor living conditions of the ultra-poor households of Malawi.
Ayala Consulting is a dynamic consultancy firm with long years of experience in handling Social Cash Transfers Programmes in different parts of the world.
We offer a highly competitive salary and promotional prospects based on performance.
- Consolidation and reconciliation of reports coming from the Districts and the Ministry of Gender.
- Visits to the Districts to verify documentations of financial transactions pertaining to the programme.
- Assist in the financial training of District and Central level.
- Review of Cashbooks.
- Reconciliation of Expenditures against Budgets.
- Preparation/Review of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Maintain hard copy filing and also soft copy filing in the online directory.
- Support in the external audit process. Write financial reports.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree holder in Accountancy or other similar academic qualification.
- Possess an Accountancy qualification (CPA, ACCA).
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in accounting/budgeting/auditing/finance management field.
- Hold a good level of IT Literacy along with MS Excel is desirable.
- Ability to conduct training.
- Be able to liaise efficiently with other teams within the Programme.
- Have excellent communication skills.
This is a full-time employment contract initially for a year and can be extended subject to performance/accomplishments.
How to apply:
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, scanned copies of academic degree(s) and three referees to email@example.com with SUBJECT heading: SCTP Accounts Officer-Malawi. Only Malawians should apply. Deadline for application: July 31, 2016. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS UNNECESSARY TO APPLY! AYALA CONSULTING will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion in the allocation of duties between employees employed at any level with comparable job descriptions. All employees will be considered solely on their merits for career development and promotion with equal opportunities for all.
Powered by Jobs Lesotho