Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
Minimum Qualification required:
- Degree in Public Health, Biostatistics and ICT, or related field.
- 3 years experience in year of experience in programme/project planning and/or design, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Previous experience in delivering training preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in implementing assessments/evaluations, including: designing assessment/evaluation methodology, data collection and analysis tools, managing data collection in the field, analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong presentation, facilitation and coordination skills.
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Database and Web based applications including the Internet.
- Able to build productive relationships with local partners.
- Have functional verbal and writing skills in English.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Office environment: Office based in Thyolo and 60% domestic field travel.