HDA Supervisors (Several Positions- Blantyre, Thyolo & Nkhata Bay)
Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization (MACRO) is a non-governmental organization that provides quality HIV prevention and treatment services to individuals, families and communities through static and outreach outlets in order to reduce HIV transmission and the impact of HIV and AIDS in Malawi.
MACRO has been sub-contracted by Management Sciences for Health (MSH) to provide HIV testing and counselling services in Blantyre, Thyolo and Nkhata Bay.
Currently applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following vacant positions:
HDA Supervisers (Blantyre, Thyolo & Nkhata Bay)
Reports to: The Project Coordinator
- Supervision of HIV Diagnostic Assistants
- Capacity building and mentorship of HIV diagnostic assistants
- Provision of HTS services
- Providing clients with IEC materials related to HIV and AIDS, STI, FP and PMTCT
- Maintaining quality assurance in HIV Testing Services
- MSCE or its equivalent
- Certificate in HIVâ€™ Testing Services provision from Ministry of Health
- Certificate in HTS Supervision
- At least 3 yearsâ€™ experience as HTS Counsellor and 2 years as supervisor
- Motorcycle driving License
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office
- Able to write basic reports
- Team player.
Applications with updated Curriculum Vitae including addresses and phone numbers of three traceable referees should be sent to:
P. O. Box 797
Deadline: not later than 24th March, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe