Opportunity Bank Malawi (OBM), a registered commercial bank in Malawi, wishes to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Business Intelligence (BI) Analysts, tenable at the Bank’s Head office in Lilongwe
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the successful candidates will be responsible for identifying and analyzing data in order to provide technical solutions to the business.
- Developing and implementing plans for improving business intelligence within the bank
- Identifying all the BI requirements at Board/ Bank/EXCO/Business unit/individual level
- Building relationship with business stakeholders to understand and recognize their intelligence requirements
- Developing and implementing yearly BI delivery plans
- Compiling and standardizing the layouts of BI templates/reports for use by the business
- Determining the source of data to populate the BI templates and also automating as many BI templates as possible
- Managing timely flow of business intelligence information to end users.
- Periodically advising all stakeholders of the industry and business trends.
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, innovative and diligent
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, information science or related field from a reputable university
- Experience in working with relational databases e.g. Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle is required.
- Experience in working with reporting systems such as Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence, IBM Cognos is required.
- Experience in working with predictive analysis software is desired.
- At least three years’ experience in business intelligence analysis.
- Those with knowledge of Accpac accounting system and T24 banking system will have an added advantage.
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and three traceable referees should be addressed to:
The Head of Human Resources,
Opportunity Bank Malawi,
by 3rd March 2017.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe