Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the following vacancy existing in the Law Commission:
Assistant Human Resource Management Officer (Grade LC10)
- Reporting to the Senior Assistant Human Resource Management Officer, the Assistant Human Resource Management Officer shall be responsible for provision of human resource management services to the Commission.
- A Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management and Development or Business Administration with at least two years of relevant experience.
Systems Analyst (Grade LC8)
Reporting to the Principal Systems Analyst, the Systems Analyst shall be responsible for the provision and management of IT Services to the Commission.
- A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Information Technology or Management Information Systems or Computer Studies with at least two years of relevant experience.
Clerical Officer (Grade LC 12)
- Reporting to the Assistant Human Resource Management Officer, the Clerical Officer shall be responsible for ensuring proper management of records for the Commission.
- Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) with credits in English and Mathematics and should be computer literate.
- Those with a Diploma in Human Resource Management and Development or Diploma in Business Administration plus relevant previous experience will have an added advantage.
Stores Clerk (Grade LC 12)
Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the Stores Clerk shall be responsible for managing the Law Commission’s stores office.
- Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) with credits in English and Mathematics and should be computer literate. Those with a Diploma in Purchasing and Supply plus previous experience in a similar position will have an added advantage.
Principal duties include
- Receiving and issuing stocks;
- Maintaining and updating stores records-i.e. stock cards, issuing forms and inventory ledgers;
- Working in coordination with users to determine requirements;
- Liaising with the Procurement Officer on stock levels;
- Preparing requisitions for purchase of goods;
- Conducting physical inspections of stocks before receipt;
- Determining and requesting stock order using economic orders quantity;
- Safeguarding stocks and ensuring clean and tidy stores office at all times.
A competitive salary will be offered to each position in line with the Law Commission Staff Terms and Conditions of Service.
Those Interested should submit their applications indicating on the envelop the position applied for not later than Friday, 28th April, 2017 to:
The Law Commissioner,
Filimoni House — City Centre,
Private Bag 373,
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe