CDH Investment Bank is licensed under the Banking Act by the Reserve Bank of Malawi to provide full banking services. The bank opened for business on 2nd April 2012 and has banking centres in Blantyre and Lilongwe. Being part of Continental Holdings Limited which is a vibrant financial services group, CDH Investment Bank is a unique formation in the financial services sector as it is designed to provide unique banking solutions in Malawi. In this regard, CDH Investment Bank requires highly skilled, motivated and innovative people that will fit the corporate ambitions of a highly creative and innovative bank.
The bank therefore invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for the following position:
Account Relationship Manager (Corporate)
The job holder will be responsible for maintaining and growing a segregated portfolio of corporate clients in the area of business. The job is predominantly a sales job which involves a much wider scale of customer relationship management.
Assistant Manager, Legal & Compliance
The job holder will be responsible for advising and attending to legal and compliance matters under the supervision of the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer and Company Secretary.
The job holder will be responsible for supporting the Risk Manager in the oversight of enterprise- wide risk measurement, monitoring, reporting and mitigation as part of the Risk function,
Account Relationship Managers (Personal & SME Banking) â€“ 2 Posts: Blantyre & Lilongwe
The job holder will be responsible for maintaining and growing a segregated portfolio of Personal and SME clients in the area of business. The job is predominantly a sales job which involves a much wider scale of customer relationship management.
- Active sourcing and prospecting of affluent customers in addition to up selling, cross-selling, providing regular market information updates and trend analysis within the Personal and SME market segment.
- Contributing to the bottom-line of CDHIB through accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Executing a segmented business strategy for Personal & SME banking taking into account growth potential, competitor activity and existing customer base.
- Generating credit proposals and managing a credit portfolio within the Personal & SME banking market segment.
- Accountable for product-utilization growth, through proper client-onboarding and cross selling.
Desirable qualities include:
- Existing client relationships and rapport with a wide client target base in the area of specialization.
- Understanding of the competitionâ€™s capabilities and gaps to better position the bank.
- Noticeable executive presence supported by articulate excellent presentation, communication and inter- personal skills.
- Extensive knowledge of modem sales and marketing practices.
- Mature and responsible individuals who can work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work and cope with tight work schedules and working in a fast paced environment.
- Highly developed entrepreneurial insight with capacity to attract and retain clients,
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively in search of new business opportunities.
Qualifications & experience:
- Applicants must have a degree in a business related discipline backed by a proven relevant working experience and exposure to similar responsibilities in a commercial banking environment.
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and names of three traceable referees should be sent to the following:
The Chief Executive Officer,
CDH Investment Bank,
CDH House, 5 Independence Drive,
P.O. Box 1444
Closing date for receiving applications is 31st May 2017 shortlisted candidates shall be acknowledged.
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe