Individual Consultancy Opportunity- Procurement Consultant
PSI is a global health network of more than 60 local organizations (including PSI Malawi) dedicated to improving the health of people in the developing world by focusing on serious challenges like a lack of family planning, barriers to maternal health, HIV and AIDS and the greatest threats to children under five, including malaria, diarrhoea, pneumonia and malnutrition.
PSI/Malawi invites applications from qualified individuals for Procurement Consultant Position.
Procurement Consultant Scope of Work
- To evaluate the current procurement system and come up with recommendations with intent of bringing efficiencies;
- Assess procurement functions, processes and information/data, understand gaps to best practices and develop procurement strategies;
- Work closely with Procurement and Programs personnel to clearly define bottle necks and execute procurement strategies that align with the PSI Malawi and donor policies;
- Build the capacity of procurement and programs personnel to eliminate bottle necks in the system
- Work together with the Procurement Manager and the Procurement Team in conducting actual procurement activities and monitoring deliverables to ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
Qualification and Experience
- At least a Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or any other relevant qualification
- Not less than 10 Years of working experience in Supply Chain Management
- Familiar with Donor Rules and Regulations specifically USAID and KFW
- The consultant will be required for the period of three (3) Months
Qualified candidates must submit their proposals including application letter, CV and proposed fee per month with subject line ‘PROCUREMENT CONSULTANT not later than 31st March, 2017 to
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe