Illovo Sugar Malawi Limited Nchalo operations situated 80 km South of Blantyre invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position in the Human Resources Department:
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Business Administration or Social Science
- Must have at least five years working experience in general human resources management in a busy and challenging work environment
- Must be computer literate in word, excel, power point
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good supervisory skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Rendering appropriate advisory and consultancy service on Employment Law, companyâ€™s terms and conditions of employment to the line departments
- Complying with HR Policies and procedures in all HR service delivery
- Recruiting, selecting and induction of employees as per set company policies
- Coordinating management and union consultative meetings
- Coordinating disciplinary and grievance procedures by ensuring that all processes are in line with the Illovoâ€™s Disciplinary Code, local Labour legislation and ILO conventions
- Preparing weekly and monthly HR reports
- Implementing effective safety systems by conducting monthly behavioral safety audits, reporting near miss accidents and participating in departmental safety meetings
- Taking part in Continuous Improvement activities by coming up with PIPs and other related activities.
In return, the company offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the position, including free accommodation, water and electricity.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their written applications with at least three traceable referees together with copies of relevant certificates and testimonials to:
The Human Resources Manager, Nchalo Sugar Estate, Private Bag 50, BLANTYRE
Or Email your application letter and CV to NchaloHR@illovo.co.za
Closing date for receiving application letters is 25th April, 2017.
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe