Examining Assistant (Several Posts – Blantyre, Lilongwe & Mzuzu)
The Government of the Republic of Malawi
Post: Examining Assistant
Salary: Within Grade M segment
Location: Blantyre, Lilongwe and Mzuzu
- Applicants should be in possession of an MSCE certificate with a credit in English and Mathematics.
- Receiving and processing applications for registration of business names and incorporation of Limited Companies.
- Receiving and processing applications for registration of political parties and trusteesâ€™ Incorporation
- Receiving and processing applications for registration of patents, trademarks and industrial designs.
- Maintaining registers and indexes.
- Receiving and recording documents from clients.
- Checking documents prior to stamping.
- Advising management on under assessed documents.
- Filling official documents.
Applicants for the post should submit their application letters together with copies of their certificates and curriculum vitae before Friday, 2nd June 2017 to:
The Secretary, Appointment and Disciplinary Committee,
Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs,
Private Bag 333
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe