Finance Assistants (4 months)
The Finance Assistants shall provide support in the accounting and recording of all financial transactions including maintaining financial records in conformity with set policies and procedures; responsible for making payments to PCI beneficiaries, and ensuring liquidations are reviewed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Finance Officer/Coordinator to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters and assist with the preparation of monthly Field Office Financial Reports
- Process payment requisitions and ensure that all the requisite documents are attached and prepare related payment vouchers and checks
- Maintain an orderly filing system for payment vouchers and all other finance documents
- Ensure secure handling of cash and cash equivalents which should be locked in the safe
- In liaison with the Finance Officer/Coordinator, facilitate timely payments at all PCI field events.
- Ensure that liquidations are done in time
- Assisting the Program Compliance Officers in conducting program spot checks.
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the companyâ€™s monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner
- 1-2 yearsâ€™ experience handling cash or working as a Finance Assistant or Assistant Accountant
- Diploma in Accounting or any relevant qualification
- Be computer literate arid knowledge of accounting package(s) is an advantage.
- ACCPAC knowledge will an added advantage
- Able to pay attention to details and within a fast paced environment
Qualified candidates must submit thee applications, including recent Curriculum Vitae with three, traceable referees by email to:
The email subject line must have the position name
Applications must be received by close of business on Wednesday 15th March, 2017. NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe