1. POSITION: RECEPTIONIST (1)
-DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (those with office front certificate shall have an added advantage)
-PRESENTABLE, SMART AND APPROACHABLE.
-manages the organization’s lobby area by greeting and directing all the visitors including vendors and stakeholders
-ensure completion of paper work sign in and security procedures.
2. POSITION: HEALTH AND NUTRITION SUPERVISOR (20) – POSTED TO VARIOUS DISTRICTS.
-DIPLOMA IN NUTRITION, PUBLIC HEALTH OR RURAL DEVELOPMENT OR RELATED FIELD
-SIMPLE MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND INTERPRETATION
-WILLNGNESS TO SPEND UP 80% OF TIME IN THE COMMUNITIES
-ABLE TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE AND POSSES MOTORCYCLE’s LICENSE.
-Mobilize communities to participate in various health and nutrition trainings
-facilitate formation of care groups identification of project natural leaders, local artisans, promotors and volunteers
-facilitate household listing with under five children, data collection, validation and updates @various stages of the project.
3. POSITION: MONITORING ANG EVALUATION OFFICERS (3)
LOCATION; SALIMA, LL, MZ.
-Bsc.in demography,statistics,economics or related field
-support the review of the TIWALERE II M&E framework plan
-maintain an up to date and comprehensive database and coordinate data quality assesssments
-participate in annual, quartery review meetings of the project.
4. POSITION: CHILD SPONSORSHIP COORDINATOR
-Bsc. Degree in community development or related field
_@least 5yrs exp
-willing to travel regularly with project site.
-Creating awareness about the child sponsorship program in the communities we work and effectively mobikize them for child recruitment
-create and regularly update a data base for beneficiaries and sponsors with pertinent details and documents
-profiling beneficiaries stories for new children in the program and uodating their progress in the program.
5. POSITION: COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER (1)
– Bsc. In Mass Communication, Journalism or other related fields
– 3 years exp
– Comprehensive understanding and experience in the use of modern methods of communication
– Knowledge and experience in success story writing, news writing, event planning, graphic communications
– Computer literate using Windows OS, office packages and can ably use graphics.
– Promote Feed the Children project activities and the organization’ s brand through print and electronic media outlets
– Produce content and/or editorial direction for brochures, publications and other IEC materials as required in line with donor and FEED brand and also identifying opportunities for contributions to stakeholders’ publications
– Encourage and support all staff in their use of the FEED brand throughout their work.
Forward ur cv + cover letter(clearly indicating the post being applied for) to:
The Human Resources and Admin Manager
Feed The Children, Inc;
PO Box 31611
Area 6, Off Maula Street, LL.