Service Centre Manager
To drive performance of the Service Centre in line with business strategy, ensuring sustainable profitability and quality customer service.
- Managing the Service Centre and its growth.
- Developing strategy for the Service Centre to ensure business growth.
- Generating revenue through deposits mobilization.
- Promoting sales of the Bank’s value adding products.
- Compliance and Risk Management.
- Growing market share.
- Controlling costs for the Service Centre.
- Managing performance of staff at the Service Centre.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Accounting/Finance from a recognised University.
- At least 10 years’ experience in banking operations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent business acumen and financial management skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure without compromising work standards.
- Assertiveness .
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- Ability to adapt readily to changes in systems and procedures.
- Team player.
Property and Facilities Manager
- Facilitating needs assessment for the maintenance of premises
- Coordinating the provision of various services required for the maintenance of premises
- Managing contracts for the provision of various services for maintenance of premises
- Managing the maintenance and servicing of generators and other backup power equipment
- Preparing annual property maintenance/repair plans
- Ensuring all premises have functional electrical installations
- Managing office equipment maintenance
- Facilitating hiring of equipment
- Managing disposal of equipment ,
- Managing maintenance of air conditioners
If you meet the above minimum requirements and are interested, please send your applications with updated CV, copies of certificates and names of three traceable referees to the following address;
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe