Central East African Railways (CEAR) is the first railway company in Malawi operating in the Nacala corridor thereby connecting countries of Mozambique and Zambia. Built on five cardinal values namely; Value Life, Value our People, Respect for Environment and Community Awareness, Ethical and Continually improve, CEAR is focused on transportation of general cargo and passengers through railway with safety, quality and efficiency as it strives to serve as a benchmark on railway and logistics solutions for Southern Africa. CEAR is therefore inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to be considered for the position of PPC Senior Operations Analyst.
- Consolidating weekly production performance report and presenting to PPC weekly meeting
- Reporting on weekly and monthly client performance
- Formulating and updating of databases to manage PPC information to monitor KPIs
- Helping chain focal point to monitor imminent production challenges and escalating as necessary .
- Maintaining UNILOG system and supporting updating of data from various operational fronts
- Ensuring that train operations database of information is updated and indexed
- Participating in demand, capacity and target calculations for SOPs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems.
- Masters Degree in any field is an added advantage.
- 2 years prior experience in Production and Railway Logistics Environment
- Ability to work odd hours including weekends
If you are interested and qualify in accordance with the above attributes please send your application letters and detailed CVs to:
Human Resource Manager,
Central East African Railways Limited,
P.O Box 5144,
Or by email to:
and clearly indicate “PPC Senior Operations Analyst” On subject line.
Closing date for receiving applications is 28th February 2017.
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe