- Support needs assessment and analysis.
- Coordinate UNICEF Emergency/Recovery WASH intervention.
- Support in identifying supply gaps and support in end-user monitoring.
- Planning for emergency and recovery interventions including the development of donor concept notes and proposals.
- Coordination with local authorities, civil society; and WASH cluster and inter-cluster partners.
- Facilitate Participatory and community-based approaches.
- Attention to cross-cutting issues and application of WASH emergency standards.
- Training and building capacity for implementing partners.
- Generating daily and weekly WASH response report, including input for situation reports.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit:-
A cover letter, performance evaluation report (if applicable), CV and Personal History Form (P-11 form) to be downloaded from the website http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_53129.html), a financial proposal (including all eligible fees, transportations and DSA for desktop research, data collection, and fieldwork, communication, presentation costs) on or before 17 November 2016 via e-mail address: email@example.com The detailed Terms of Reference is available from the UNICEF Malawi website: http://www.unicef.org/malawi/