CDH Investment Bank is licensed under the Banking Act by the Reserve Bank of Malawi to provide full banking services. The bank opened for business on 2nd April, 2012 and has banking centres in Blantyre and Lilongwe. Being part of Continental Holdings Limited which is a vibrant financial services group, CDH Investment Bank is a unique formation in the financial services sector as it is designed to provide unique banking solutions in Malawi. In this regard, CDH Investment Bank requires highly skilled, motivated and innovative people that will fit the corporate ambitions of a highly creative and innovative bank.
The bank therefore invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for the following position:
Investment Banking Manager
The Investment Banking Manager provides support in the development of comprehensive investment banking and financial advisory strategies for the bank. Advising companies, institutions and government in mergers and acquisitions, debt capital markets and equity market, corporate financial advisory, project financing, structured trade finance of a long term nature and international banking relationships.
Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director
This position requires a highly skilled individual, a team player who always pays attention to detail and is capable of performing multiple tasks with accuracy. It requires a hardworking individual who is results-oriented and able to complete tasks within strict deadlines.
- Managing the Chief Executive Officerâ€™s diary, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Preparing board packs and ensuring that all board papers are distributed to the bankâ€™s Board of Directors in time.
- Managing management committee meetings
- Dealing with VIP on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer including arrangement of meetings and management of communication.
- Maintaining an information management and storage system in the Chief Executive Officerâ€™s office.
- Handling of all incoming and outgoing correspondence and ensuring that it has been actioned.
- Managing the directorsâ€™ travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Ensuring that the Executive suite is clean, secure and well stocked at all times including provision of refreshments.
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae and names of three traceable referees should be sent to the following address:
The Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director, CDH Investment Bank, CDH House 5 Independence Drive, P.O. Box 1444, BLANTYRE
Closing date for receiving applications is 21st July, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates shall be acknowledged.
Banking innovations that help your business GROW
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe