Old Mutual (Malawi) Limited is looking for a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the position of Customer Experience Officer in the Client Services Department based in Blantyre.
The person will drive the improvement of Old Mutual Malawi processes and supporting systems in order to meet or exceed customer expectations through consistent monitoring adherence to time standards as provided for in the client service charter.
- Drives Old Mutual processes and supporting systems in line with Old Mutual Malawi Customer strategy.
- Improves processes and supporting systems in order to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Ensures client servicing teams monitor adherence to time standards in the client service.
- Compiles of customer metrics reports, customer numbers, NPS survey, quarterly NES survey, Complaints Report and Persistence ratios.
- In collaboration with Department Managers follow up feedback received from clients through NPS survey, NES survey and complaints received.
- Ensures that Old Mutual Malawi has an up to date customer details database in compliance with Financial Crimes Act 2016
- Annually reviews OM Malawi client servicing policies
- A holder of a Degree in Business Studies/Administration from a recognized institution
- Experience in customer relationship management will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills and pleasant personality.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills for the role, please submit your application and updated CV not later than Friday, 10th May, 2017 to:
The Human Resources Executive,
P.O. Box 393,
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe