The National Initiative For Civic Education (NICE), a Public Trust registered under the laws of Malawi, has received funding from the European Union through the Malawi Government. In order to ensure full operational capacity of its structure, NICE invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Malawians to fill the following position
- Preparation of payment vouchers.
- Filing of financial documents
- Updating cashbooks
- Maintaining cheque register
- Cashing of cheques for officers on official duties
- Support the design of monitoring systems and load on implementation of such systems regionally to ensure relevant data is gathered on the functioning and impact of programme activities in each district.
- Support the use of IT services at a regional level for implementation of monitoring and reporting systems at district and regional levels.
- Coordinate and facilitate district level meetings for sharing results, learning and best practice between volunteers in different localities and NICE staff.
- Support the development of training manuals, guidelines and tools to support effective monitoring and reporting on results.
- Play a leading role in the development of reports and lessons learnt documents regionally, and support M&E discussions in the organisation.
- Support the external evaluation from time to time
- Identify specific monitoring and evaluation training needs regionally and support capacity building within the region.
- Developing and implementing resource mobilization and sustainability plans, strategies and programmes of NICE Trust
- Determining resource mobilization and sustainability targets
- Identifying funding base and fundraising partners
- Identifying resource mobilization activities and implementing them
- Undertake resource mobilization initiatives for NICE sustainability
- Developing project concepts and proposals for funding
- Marketing NICE grassroots activities and identifying their local donors
- Developing and formulating the Trustâ€™s development strategies, policies and programmes
- Develop a data base of funders and potential resource mobilisation sources
- Facilitating networks with would be donors and maintaining close links with the existing donors and stake holders
Powered by Jobs Zimbabwe