Applicants are invited from suitably qualified, highly motivated and hard working persons to fill the following vacant post tenable at Embangweni Mission Hospital.
POST: ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
QUALIFICATIONS AND GENERAL ATTRIBUTES
1. diploma in accounting with proven finance and accounting skills;
2. At least three years of relevant experience in closely related field.
3. High level of computer skills, ability to handle complex financial and accounting systems including knowledge of one of the accounting software and ability to learn new applications quickly.
4. Good understanding of international financial reporting standards and Malawi tax laws.
5. Posses excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills, good judgement and high level of integrity and respect for confidentiality.
6. Strong ability to pay attention to detail, prioritise and organize workload; result oriented, embrace teamwork and work under pressure.
7. High level of discipline and self-starting capacity.
8. Good communication skills.
9. Committed and Active Christian.
10. Conversant with teachings and code of conduct guiding CCAP Synod of Livingstonia
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application together with copies of certificates to;
The Human Resource Officer
Embangweni Mission Hospital
P.O Box 7
To reach him not later than 30th May, 2017.