Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals to fill Administration Assistantposition that is available at our BDO Office in Blantyre.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- Secretarial/Administrative diploma. A higher diploma or degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 O levels with pass in English.>
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Proactive and able to add value.
- 1-2 years in a secretarial/administrative role.
- Should in a position to switch roles as may be assigned from time to time.
- Administration of office
- Switchboard management
- Documents management and control of telephone use > Data capturing
- Resource monitoring
- Office management
Physically deliver or send your application and curriculum vitae to the attention of “The Partner” on or before 12pm on 28th of November 2016.
Email to: email@example.com
BDO Chartered Accountants 6th Floor Unit House
12 Victoria Avenue Blantyre
Tel: 01-832 833/4
BDO Malawi, a Malawian partnership, is a member firm of BDO International Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, and forms part of the international BDO network of independent member firms. BDO is the world’s fifth largest accounting and consulting network with presence in 154 countries around the world. www.bdo.co.mw